The website www.tradeyourway.gr (hereafter Website) belongs to the Company TRADEYOURWAY SINGLE-MEMBER PRIVATE CAPITAL COMPANY, located at Theofanous Str. 12, P.C. 11527, Ampelokipoi, Athens, Greece (hereafter Company or TradeYourWay), Tel. Contact +30 210 6456330, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org TradeYourWay has taken the appropriate measures to ensure that processing of your personal data complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Specifically, TradeYourWay adopts internal policies and implements measures which meet the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
Scope and aim
(1) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
(2) ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
3) ‘data controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
(4) ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
(5) ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
(6) ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
(7) ‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
(8) ‘supervisory authority’ means an independent public authority which is established by a Member State pursuant to Article 51 G.D.P.R..
(9) ‘restriction of processing’ means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
(10) ‘profiling’ means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
On this Website we process your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’). We collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Your data is not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (‘purpose limitation’). Furthermore, your personal data, which we process, is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’). Your personal data is also accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. We take every reasonable step to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’). Your personal data is kept in a form which permits for you to be identified for no longer than is necessary, which is for the purposes for which the personal data is processed (‘storage limitation’). Your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
For any processing of personal data carried out by www.tradeyourway.gr, solely for the following purposes, TRADEYOURWAY SINGLE-MEMBER PRIVATE CAPITAL COMPANY is the data controller (Tel: +30 210 6456330, email:email@example.com). The Data Controller determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS - LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING - PURPOSES - RETENTION PERIOD - DATA STORAGE
When you contact us, by sending an e-mail to the Company’s mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org, you provide us with personal information, such as, your e-mail address and the content of your message. We may process your personal data which has been collected in this way, in order to contact you. We will store your personal data for up to one year from the last time you contacted us.
We also collect your Personal Data (profile name, comments, reviews, contact details, messages) that you share with us when visiting our pages / profiles on our social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.). This information is processed when you contact us, make a request or interact in another way with us, through our social media pages, so as to respond or communicate with you in any way. Your personal data will be retained for as long as you remain a fan / follower / subscriber of our pages. By using the above-mentioned services (social media) you acknowledge that your interaction (like, comment, message) with our pages / profiles / channels etc. gives us the right to process your personal data on the basis of your consent.
This site has access to and stores cookies and related technologies on your computer. Our site and third parties may store cookies on your device. For more information, read the Cookies Policy.
We collect and process your personal data only for legal purposes, as the above mentioned. We may process your personal data for purposes other than those for which your personal data was initially collected, only where the processing is compatible with the purposes for which your personal data was initially collected. We may also process your personal data, if processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which TradeYourWay is subject
You are not obliged to provide your personal data. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information, we will not be able to fulfil the above-mentioned data processing purposes.
Your Personal data is generally kept in electronic form. Your e-mails are stored in our mailbox server and locally on our Company’s servers.
At tradeyourway.gr we protect your personal data and we always respect your rights.
As a Data Subject you have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data the right of rectification of your personal data, the right to erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling and the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To be informed about or exercise the above rights, you need to apply in writing to tradeyourway.gr (e-mail:email@example.com). We are ready to handle your request with respect to your rights. Otherwise, you could lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, if the Data Controller does not take action on your request.
We take all efforts to facilitate the exercise of Data Subjects’ rights. We will not refuse to act on any of your requests with regards to exercising your rights, which are described above, unless we are not in a position to identify the Data Subject.
We will respond in writing to such requests from you, without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of your request. In this case we will provide you with information on the action taken on behalf of your request. The stated period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extensions within one month of receiving your request, together with the reasons for the delay.
Otherwise, if we do not intend to take action on your request, we will inform you without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request, of the reasons for not taking action.
We will communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
tradeyourway.gr uses an SSL certificate.